• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW kids with odd named syndromes

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
9D45FC0A-8FC4-4364-B73A-5DAF0172260E.jpeg
2408768D-7D8F-4DEB-861A-FD899E946291.jpeg

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Show this to every pro-lifer.
I work with retards and this one guy I used to take care of was basically a vegetable who would just drool and shit his pants all day. His mother would show up with a big “choose life” bumper sticker on her car. They think these abominations are magical gifts from God or something. Dude had a monster dong on him too.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
I work with retards and this one guy I used to take care of was basically a vegetable who would just drool and shit his pants all day. His mother would show up with a big “choose life” bumper sticker on her car. They think these abominations are magical gifts from God or something. Dude had a monster dong on him too.
The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

Forum Clout
God showing he has a sense of irony.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So God made it up to him