• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW insulting/confusing ChatGPT

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I like calling it stupid for using 4 fewer words than I stated or asking it what life was like 10 billion years ago on Mars etc.

What you other brothermen up to this Saturday eve? Something more productive/fun I hope.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
Ask it if a trans woman is a woman. It will give you a very scientific and not at all human programmed answer. Oh yes it will.
I never got access because I didn't want to give it my phone number. Any way to bypass that?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I tried using ChatGPT for various funster activities and it only took me an hour or 2 to hit a woke roadblock. I asked it to write some funny premises surrounding "getting kicked out of your house by your parents," and it lectured me about how people being "de-homed" isn't funny. I tried to reason with it, and it just autistically kept repeating the same bullshit talking point. I want to kill every single person who has ever dyed their hair neon.