• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW injecting peptides in your stomach?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My buddy is a physician with some side gig selling these peptides. I used them back in 2016 but I was ordering from China and have no clue what I was shooting up. Im pumped to try it under doctor supervision, see if I can heal my ankle, get shredded, fuck some 23 year olds so the board will approve of me.

Anyone ever try? Im gonna do cjc and ipamoralin (spell check)

G

overcomplicated but im assuming youll do it regardless.
the peptides will increase growth hormone and reduce fat, that's about it. kind of pointless unless you're an athlete (is patposting a sport?).
if you wanna get shredded and have diamond cutting boners just get on 150-200mg of test a week and 5-10mg of ostarine powder (mk-2866) a day (will heal your ankle). easy af to get online semi legally.
lift heavy 4-5x a week, eat "clean" and in 12-16 weeks youll be a new brotherman
the needle from the test will satisfy your itch to pin. make sure to take a picture holding a 50cal when you're done and post to this thread.
anyone can do it.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
We all go through a supplement phase but eventually you realize either it doesnt work, is a waste of money, or isnt important anymore. 90% of your physique is just going to come down to effort, and most of the rest is genetics anyway.
So I actually agree with you 100%. I think all you truly need is a lot of protein, a lot of sleep, and put the time in with the weights.

HOWEVER

There is an element of “fun” for me in trying new shit, buying different preworkouts, buying different protein flavors, etc that actually increases my engagement with my goals. Its all unnecessary, but I like it.

I am hoping the ipa actually pumps up the GH a little just for the purpose of better healing for my ligament, but I know it will almost assuredly be negligible.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
obligatory however who is the schmuck who is wasting money on peptides when you can just put that same money to buying Test and some generic blue tops

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I refuse to hit the TRT until I absolutely have to

I have the hair and the hairline of a 22 year old. I cannot risk it.
and this a valid response

I know very little about cannabis and cannabis consumption but I'll make this analogy:
Doing sarms is to doing actual TRT and HGH what using a canabis pen is to actually using a bong

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
Im not talk
and this a valid response

I know very little about cannabis and cannabis consumption but I'll make this analogy:
Doing sarms is to doing actual TRT and HGH what using a canabis pen is to actually using a bong
I’m not talking about SARMs. Those are for high schoolers and faggots and I’d rather just do test. This is a GH inducing peptide.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
Hopefully I have as great looking of a GH response as Anth

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Never heard of using peptides this way until reading this post. Then coincidentally a guy at the gym today mentioned peptides and told me about MK677, TB500 and other wacky shit.

I'll stick to trying to get test from my doctor. This peptide shit sounds like bunch of voodoo.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
My buddy is a physician with some side gig selling these peptides. I used them back in 2016 but I was ordering from China and have no clue what I was shooting up. Im pumped to try it under doctor supervision, see if I can heal my ankle, get shredded, fuck some 23 year olds so the board will approve of me.

Anyone ever try? Im gonna do cjc and ipamoralin (spell check)
No but I’m considering it if i can find a way to get it through insurance.