• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
My cousins had the three films on VHS and every weekend I'd rewatch Temple of Doom for some reason, I couldn't give a shit about the other two. I loved the scene with the worms.

I never understood why this one was considered the worst or even mediocre, but I wouldn't watch this gay shit now. I think Heebiewood understands what kids like and can just put "memes" into their work to get impressionable minds to like and get addicted to it. Like, I literally only remember the worms, the monkey brains, and ripping out a nigga's heart. I don't even know what the plot is, really.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I like it, but it is a "odd" movie.

You had Raiders, where he went to all these different locations and met different people. In this one, it's just him, Short Round, and Willie (I think thats her name).

The whole 1st part of the movie was meant to be in the 1st one (all the way up to the raft going down the mountain), So I don't know how much they really wrote this one?

No Nazis means no real threat. You just have this big dude that can rip out people's hearts.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don't like it most like a bunch of contrarians online will say (not saying people here are) but I do enjoy it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's by far my favourite of them. I tried to buy the kid who played Shortround in the 80s but I was out-bid by none other than Mr. Pederast himself, Martin fucking Landau. Nothing weird, by the way (like what I'm sure the poor little fucker dealt with being one of Landau's harem). I wanted to keep him as a pet in a large terrarium. I ended up getting an axolotl instead. They're aquatic lizards. It grossed me out and I couldn't bear to look at it. I moved it into a room I didn't really go into very often and just kind of never checked on it again. I'm sure it adapted.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had some VHS box set of the first three and it came with a VHS of The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones 'The Treasure of the Peacock's Eye' starring Sean Patrick Flannery for some reason. The guy from Boondock Saints. I don't remember much about it other than the bad guy was a Nazi with a silver eyepatch.

cardwell

Forum Clout
Great fun but much of it is a straight ripoff of this film.

86poJHu.jpg

G

I never got da hate. It's a fun movie even if it's not as good as Raiders or Last Crusade
I wanna watch Indiana punch pedos in the face.

Edit: Thanks, autocorrect for making me look retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
When that little old Indian man is rambling and Indiana is translating but then stops to check to make sure he got the last part right.

The children… he says they took the children.

That’s just a really cool scene to me.