• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW I Think You Should Leave

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I find it amusing

Oof. Only funny part is that I got burned on doing that shit. I was living in Orlando and went to pick my dad up an egg McMuffin/coffee and decided to "pay it forward." My order was like $5. The guy behind me had and order that was over $30. Who the fuck orders $30+ worth of breakfast at McDonald's? I learned my lesson.

Last edited:

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
I really can't believe that's a dude. I'm convinced it being a tranny is a long play joke and she's just a hilarious chick doing a bit.
she looked more convincing this season. i kinda knew something was off when i first saw her in the earlier seasons but ignored it until someone casually mentioned she was a dude. i wanted to write the whole show off then but she’s been pretty funny

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
she looked more convincing this season. i kinda knew something was off when i first saw her in the earlier seasons but ignored it until someone casually mentioned she was a dude. i wanted to write the whole show off then but she’s been pretty funny

I never would have ever guessed in the first season. I just don't believe it. If so his parents must be billionaires or something.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
It's hilarious.
The Driving Crooner broke several ribs.

FxbRsRjX0AEoLxq.jpg