• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW hidden tracks on albums?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The only good thing about Immortal Technique’s Dance with the Devil is Diabolic’s hidden verse. “But you’re screwed off the top like bottle caps.” Fucking fire.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
I generally don't like the idea of hidden tracks. I'd prefer you just listed it as an actual song and made it the album closer.

What's worse is bonus tracks. If a song's any good, stick it on the album properly or use it as a b side or something. It ruins the flow of a record to have some extra track stuck on after the album's finished.

Neither are as relevant these days with streaming and whatnot. I remember when these forums were all fields...

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
I don't like it when the last track is 30 minutes long, and it's a 5 minute song, followed by 12 minutes of silence, followed by a 2 minute song, followed by a 7 minutes of silence, and then the last song to end the album.

If a band is going to do a hidden track, just have the one section of silence and then the hidden song. Nirvana did that correctly with Endless Nameless.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Less Than Jake did a great hidden track. It was  before track one on one of their albums. The only way you could find it was to start track 1 and rewind to -2:30 or some shit like that. I always thought that was an interesting way to hide a bonus track

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Less Than Jake did a great hidden track. It was  before track one on one of their albums. The only way you could find it was to start track 1 and rewind to -2:30 or some shit like that. I always thought that was an interesting way to hide a bonus track

How do you "rewind" an MP3 file or Spotify track??

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
No one's ever done that.

Stop lying.
Kyuss and Deftones
Screenshot_20221114-124422_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221114-124543_Chrome~2.jpg

I expect a 1500 word apology, you fucking faggot.