• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW @HH Brother being @Jenna?

G

Either that or Dan. Or Torquie. Not really sure yet. He made me laugh one time so that leads me to believe it’s not Dan but, who knows. Dan would definitely think he can ingratiate himself back by sort of pretending to be a wrestler. At the end of the day, it’s all incredibly gay.

This is exactly my reasoning, too funny to be Dan. Jenna actually can be funny if he wants to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't know, Dan was pretty fucking funny last night.

We just need to get booze and coke in him every night then he could finally contribute
It’s why Dan is the perfect lolcow. He’ll do something funny (albeit because he’s embarrassing himself, much like E-rock), then he’ll think he’s on top again and do something fucking gay. The perfect blend of hatred and hilarity tobehonestwitya.

G

Why do you always project your own insecurities onto me? Just because you dorks rely on alts to run around praising the Alliance doesn't mean everybody else does.
I'm my own person. I'm not an alt. Not Patreeky. Not Agent Torquie. Not Torquis de Lard. So SHET UP.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

You guys hear Jenna is close to being cast as the newest Marvel superhero? Gonna debut the character in Daredevil then give her her own starring project.

All the anger and hatred you send her way is only making her stronger, at this level of growth I can probably make her President one day.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/exclusive-jenna-ortega-white-tiger.html[/URL]

You guys hear Jenna is close to being cast as the newest Marvel superhero? Gonna debut the character in Daredevil then give her her own starring project.

All the anger and hatred you send her way is only making her stronger, at this level of growth I can probably make her President one day.

I’m not sending you any negative energy, dude. Can you say the same for yourself? Life’s too short for that shit.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/exclusive-jenna-ortega-white-tiger.html[/URL]

soyfag.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

You call me unfunny for my Lucyposting while you have literally copied me with your Jenna shit, you're a pants shitting retard.

The hypocrisy is the worst part.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You call me unfunny for my Lucyposting while you have literally copied me with your Jenna shit, you're a pants shitting retard.

The hypocrisy is the worst part.

Lucyposting has turned a hasbeen actress on an Australian TV show into... a hasbeen actress on an Australian TV show.

Oretgaposting has turned a cherub-faced goblina into a MOTHERFUCKING MARVEL SUPERHERO!

The Internet Gods smile favorably upon me, cripple. Continue to post stills from your low budget 90s adventure series while the Walt Disney Company invests billions of dollars into SuperJenna.