• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW having to piss all the time?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
So, you always have to tinkle desperately, brother?

Visibly Resentful Jim Norton kisses DL Hughley's ass - YouTube

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Piss won't stop coming outta my prick. I think I got a prostate the size of a grapefruit. With any luck it's an advanced form of cancer and I'll be dead before the new year. It's was nice knowin' you guys, thanks for the lofffsss.
At least it's coming out of your prick and not your eyes or seeping through your skin.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I don't know how old you are, but it's worth getting checked because even worse case scenario is treatable is caught early, I'm not gonna scare you with worst case when it could be a simple UTI... but even if it's the bad thing then it can be treated if caught early & isn't a death sentence & is one of the more easily treated ones - you likely wont even lose your hair as it's a generally localised thing. Still, there's at least 5or6 non-cancerous causes.

Dr Drew went all-in & had his prostate removed & he looks healthy as fuck for his age, but I'm gonna say it again: there's a whole bunch of less-serious causes, simple statistics say there's an 80%+ chance of a few pills to sort it... but get it checked bro