• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Good Mood?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I only experience it once in a blue moon and it only lasts 5 mins max once the reality kicks in.

This scene really sums it up. Whatever you say about Louis CK but he had a great way of portraying emotions in a visual medium.

G

avoid good moods

as soon as you get one, someone is cosmically obligated to fuck it up for you

So, don't ever be happy. just look to achieve degrees or "meh" with occasional Contentness
You're very neurotic, aren't you?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I only experience it once in a blue moon and it only lasts 5 mins max once the reality kicks in.

This scene really sums it up. Whatever you say about Louis CK but he had a great way of portraying emotions in a visual medium.

Lol, Louis is such a cuck. The point of this scene is he's so afraid what some old bag thinks. If that cunt was staring at me I would have told her this ain't her show. But seriously, look her in the eyes and go "Yeah? CAN I HELP YOU?"