• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW going soft while inside of a lady?

Forum Clout
So I haven't been laid in like 3 years and I got this 10/10 chinawoman who's in love with me (She's a Leo, I'm an Aries, our sexual pairing is of a cosmic scope)

Anyways I hadn't jerked off for a solid week before trying to fuck her this last weekend but my dick wasn't getting fully erect, we tried like 5 times. I was able to successfully fuck her for about 5 minutes while maybe 3/5ths hard (which is at least double her previous lovers [she's only ever dated mandarin speakers ;) if you catch my drift]) before she eventually said "I'm thinking something but you'll think I'm crazy. I want you to cum inside of me." and I lost my boner again.
And this is after her initially saying how she never wants kids and that we can't fuck without a condom but you know your boy Wyyz has game.

Are there any natural remedies I should start doing now before next weekend?
I ordered some Bluechew EXPIDITED SHIPPING as a precaution, is it safe to take multiple of those or will one be good (My cock is 6 inches erect FYI)

Thanks for the help fellas, things are really looking up for me at the current moment except my cock :(

G

I want a little Saigon slit myself but aren’t they awful in bed?

Forum Clout
Really? Got the 2 Nazi's downvoting me for racemixing?
1663025978508.png

How do you know I'm not chinky too?