• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW goat cheese with walnuts sprinkled with a little honey on toast

G

cheese + honey? Even with the munchies, those two don't seem compatible.

G

The mild tartness of the goat cheese goes together greatly with the sweetness of the honey. Put some walnuts on top for some crunch and put it on some melba toast. I'm making some more right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I can't fucking stand goat cheese. I forgot what store I was at a few years ago but they had a pretty extensive salad bar so I indulged and put a couple pieces of tortellini in it and it was fucking goat cheese tortellini. Ruined my god damn week.

G

It's surprisingly decent. Usually not a fan of goat cheese but I can make an exception sometimes.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
cheese + honey? Even with the munchies, those two don't seem compatible.
Goats cheese and honey is actually pfg. Throw it in a nice crisp salad with some sesame seeds and a few figs and you've got a snack fit for a Greek demigod.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/gtFKvqg']
1664316297638.png
[/URL]
That was a fun day. He really is a fat fucking rube...It really pains me that he has been to Europe, but I haven't.