• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Gluttony?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
One time my buddy and I went to some Chinese buffet and I smashed a disgusting amount of torpedo shrimp. When I got out of my truck as soon as my feet hit the ground I projectile vomited all over my driveway and there was basically whole pieces of shrimp in it.

Another time I ate an entire one of those huge bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs over the course of like six hours and it made me shit grey play doh. I really fucking love Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Hopefully you don't like ghetto chocolate brand Palmer the factory blew up last night in Pa.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I have never had a taco or been to taco bell cause there is no such thing where i live. Why does everyone on the internet make the diarrhoea joke about it? If it is that bad why do people eat from there?

It's poor people food but delicious, so people like Patrick turn it into a "I'm too fancy for Taco Bell but I had to try their new item".

Also where the fuck do you live, North Korea? Antarctica? You've never had a single taco in your entire life yet you contemplate suicide? Bucket List item number one, eat a goddamn taco.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
It's poor people food but delicious, so people like Patrick turn it into a "I'm too fancy for Taco Bell but I had to try their new item".

Also where the fuck do you live, North Korea? Antarctica? You've never had a single taco in your entire life yet you contemplate suicide? Bucket List item number one, eat a goddamn taco.
i have had a doner and really liked it. Idk taco just seems meh to me. Maybe i am missing out.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
"Would you feel like an asshole if you spent $75 at a steakhouse eating a fancy steak? No? Then order the crunchwrap, Jenna."
I genuinely feel like one of the things most lost on me is fancy food. I worked at a very nice restaurant for 6 months where we could eat anything we wanted on our break and I’d usually just make myself a chicken finger wrap.

Jizz

People associate Mexican food in general with diarrhea. Taco Bell is special because it's shit quality, every single thing on the menu is made with the same five ingredients but it's somehow fucking great. Everything is also pretty cheap so everyone always gets way too much of it, binge eat it like slobs and then take fast food burrito shits.
the food engineers who come up with new taco bell menu items made with all the same ingredients are really amazing, reminds me of those engineers in Apollo 13 creating an air filter out of the parts they had! #Ruizing

btw I ate at the nicest taco bell ever in Pacifica ca. i went with the classic menu items and had 5 hard shell tacos and a bean burrito!

I'm also kind of pissed TB couldn't save the taco bell tarantino built for once upon a time in hollywood!

f37dba85c065436cffb881a4f0cd440e.jpg

cef47859e0532b58e6d9a05a55ea5852.jpg

6cb59ab58cdd9205589731c6a92dc2cf.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa
Doner is basically the European version of Mexican. They're both PFG.

I can definitely eat--I used to be a great big fat person. I have to be mindful of what I'm eating or I'll slip into Tomlinson Mode and start smashing pizzas and cakes.
In Canada we have "donairs". It's the same shit but they put some sugary jizz sauce on it. I'm all in wit da gyros, which is the same shit but with tzaziki instead of the jizz sauce.

My buddy got "banned" from a donair place because he brought Caesar dressing with him and asked the guy to put that on it instead of the jizz and the guy got all pissed off and refused. My buddy was like "nothing for me then" and the guy was like "NEVER COME BACK HERE!"