• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW getting older and more people you know dying?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
2 people I knew have died in the past month. Fawkin broootal
they would've been worse if they hadn't had the vaccine (sorry!)

I’m not that old yet (early thirties, whaaay?) but it makes me appreciate life more and not to take it for granted. Sorry for your loss.

I'm similar age but have had friends into hard drugs, so (as statistics would dictate) I've lost a few & it's rough. it was rougher to lose my 'father-figure'/business partner who was older but a great friend. Was pretty rough to lose my fiancee in our 20s.

It's always rough, but it's easier to be slightly more pragmatic about things as you get older. I used to hate talking about death, inheritance, etc. But after suffering through a few it's just sensible to have these convos.

It always hurts, but you get stronger at coping as you get older

G

they would've been worse if they hadn't had the vaccine (sorry!)

I'm similar age but have had friends into hard drugs, so (as statistics would dictate) I've lost a few & it's rough. it was rougher to lose my 'father-figure'/business partner who was older but a great friend. Was pretty rough to lose my fiancee in our 20s.

It's always rough, but it's easier to be slightly more pragmatic about things as you get older. I used to hate talking about death, inheritance, etc. But after suffering through a few it's just sensible to have these convos.

It always hurts, but you get stronger at coping as you get older

Getting high and tripping definitely changed my perspective on this. It made me realize there’s definitely more to life (and death) than we realize. Or at least i like to think so.

I’m sorry you had to go through that, but it made you who you are today, as hard as that sounds.

G

Getting high and tripping definitely changed my perspective on this. It made me realize there’s definitely more to life (and death) than we realize. Or at least i like to think so.

I’m sorry you had to go through that, but it made you who you are today, as hard as that sounds.
Namaste, brothaman. That’s Hindi for nice cock.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I'm about to turn 38. Never married. No kids.

download (1).jpeg