• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW FOX News Firing Tucker Carlson?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
nanatweets.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Do people really care about these cable news queers? I mean, who gives a fuck about these assholes? Why would anyone watch that drivel?
Boomer jew brainwashed WASPS who think the anchors have freedom. They legitimately think Tucker is getting up everyday going “I NEED TO SAY WHAT MUST BE SAID” and the Fox execs are going “DRATS TUCKER…WE HATE YOUR BRAVERY BUT THE PEOPLE LOVE YOU!” They’re not redpilled enough and too old to understand the internet enough to get real news or watch some conspiracy shit like Infowars but they’re just redpilled enough to be conned into thinking theyre getting some divine truths from…Fox news

Forum Clout
If you want to see cringe, go read Dave Smith crying about Tucker getting shit canned.
All TV news is unbearably tedious and retarded. Anyone who legit cares about Tucker Carlson or Don Lemon should commit suicide immediately, as a public service. I'd rather watch old M*A*S*H and Diagnosis-Murder reruns that even one second of "cable news".

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He was the only one on that network telling the truth about Ukraine, regardless if he's just a bought shill... I really believed that the whole Trump era would finally destroy MSM, but they're succeeding in taking complete control of all information we get. People don't realize what a dark time we're living in, America is now a total Corporate Fascist State. We are the true enemies of the World.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
So we're back on top again? :mel_md:
lol oh yeah, we're back on top alright... All of South America, all the Middle East, India, China, Russia, they've all got us on the top of their hitlists. I truly believe they'll eventually launch a nuclear first strike against us. The USA is just too unpredictable to them, we have to be delt with, in their minds, before we take the whole world down with us.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Tucker was a breath of fresh air in 2016... 2023 not so much. Hate his stupid goofy face reactions and everything he does is so obvious. Also covered for Hunter biden hardcore.