• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW finding and killing that Nigga Dre?

G

Meh, he's alright. I'm pretty sure he's Black Earl or someone tangentially connected to the show. Every so often (probably when he's drunk or high) he writes an essay about the inner workings and off-air rivalries and politics of the show. Maybe he's nuts or trolling but they give the impression that he knows what he's talking about.

G

Meh, he's alright. I'm pretty sure he's Black Earl or someone tangentially connected to the show. Every so often (probably when he's drunk or high) he writes an essay about the inner workings and off-air rivalries and politics of the show. Maybe he's nuts or trolling but they give the impression that he knows what he's talking about.
Would blow my mind if he's actually Black Earl. Never thought of it but that would explain his archival-type posts and insider knowledge...

G

Would blow my mind if he's actually Black Earl. Never thought of it but that would explain his archival-type posts and insider knowledge...

@That Nigga Dre comment?

1EAB21D6-5AF1-4067-8431-76CB6CFF3173.jpg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The hood will get him eventually

I live in a nicer area than you have ever even been to.

THE 'D MAN'
DEAD MAN

You still clinging to a show reference that flew over your diabetic white nigger head weeks ago? You are a retard with no material and more Alts than you have toes.

his car-crash sprees are annoying af.

Almost as annoying as your old boomer ass having no idea how to use the HahaHolyshit reaction properly. Nice pretending you're not a cuckold irl when you admit it on every other forum you post on, stupid.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Highlight 1 comment I've ever said during an O&A rant that is 1. untrue, or 2. "nuts." Otherwise you're just talking out your lily white boomer ass.

G

I live in a nicer area than you have ever even been to.

You still clinging to a show reference that flew over your diabetic white nigger head weeks ago? You are a retard with no material and more Alts than you have toes.

Almost as annoying as your old boomer ass having no idea how to use the HahaHolyshit reaction properly. Nice pretending you're not a cuckold irl when you admit it on every other forum you post on, stupid.
Dis nigga mad