• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW fibromyalgia

Forum Clout
I have a sister who admitted that her fibromyalgia diagnosis was a bunch of bullshit. What started as faking sick eventually turned into a full-blown opioid addiction after a doctor gave her prescriptions for fentanyl patches. She basically spent ages 8 - 25 in her bedroom, but somehow managed to get her shit together and is now married and a great mom to three boys. I blame my parents for enabling what they knew was bullshit for so long. Fibromyalgia is a disease for upper middle class white girls who have a terminal case of the Mondays.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Had to do a presentation about fibro for a pharma ad agency I was applying to work with. This agency did some work on fibro meds years earlier, so this was an old account they used for testing applicants.

In the presentation, I called it a fucking fake disease and that people getting medication just needed to stop whining, take a shower, do their laundry, and go outside.

I got the job because they liked that I was honest, and not blowing smoke up their asses. And they agreed it's bullshit.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Had to do a presentation about fibro for a pharma ad agency I was applying to work with. This agency did some work on fibro meds years earlier, so this was an old account they used for testing applicants.

In the presentation, I called it a fucking fake disease and that people getting medication just needed to stop whining, take a shower, do their laundry, and go outside.

I got the job because they liked that I was honest, and not blowing smoke up their asses. And they agreed it's bullshit.
milian judge.jpg

Seems far fetched. Wouldn't the whole point of that exercise be to see if you could succesfully sell a product you don't believe in and be a team player for the firm?

G

And did the whole bus stand up and clap?

G

The most pathetic person I know just told me they have fibromyalgia and listed off a bunch of anti anxiety meds they’re on.

Seems like an easy way to determine if someone is too annoying to hang with because I’m never talking to this person again
Is this person a woman or just a stupid faggot?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
related: when you have a "gluten allergy", why do you go to a fucking Italian restaurant
It's like vegans going to sushi restaurants and getting mad they can only order soybeans because obviously they don't like the vegetarian rolls either.

I've seen some of these places have to put shit like kimchi and fried potaters on the menu and can imagine them wringing their hair trying to appease these faggots.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
Made-up bullshit disease for lazy, coddled white women.

Ever notice how pretty, pleasant women never "suffer" fron this "disease?" It's because they can lure in rich husbands who will support them and let them fuck around and do nothing all day. They don't need to pretend to be sick to justify being worthless.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
It's like vegans going to sushi restaurants and getting mad they can only order soybeans because obviously they don't like the vegetarian rolls either.

I've seen some of these places have to put shit like kimchi and fried potaters on the menu and can imagine them wringing their hair trying to appease these faggots.
these are horrible people

I'd rather wait on a 80 year old, Boca "you know what" than someone with "silica disease"

it's called "silica disease" beause it's sil........