• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW feeling lonely

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I live by myself and I'm never lonely

I have Spiderman, Wolverine, Dr. Xavier and an Redguard Stealth Archer named "Aldo of Hammerfell" by my side
niko-cry.gif

G

What is wrong with that fat pigs mouth? It grosses me out?
He is an ugly child, child.

People do like me, i’m a likeable guy, but sometimes it’s hard to make real connections that truly mean something.
It's hard enough as is but it seems like these days once you're over the age of say 25 it's just far harder to meet new friends because everyone has competing self interests thst are not conducive to making new friends, much less long term friends. I don't think grinder is helping you much either buddy.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I fucked up on professor X....however you didn't refer to him as "The Amazing Spider-man"

"Spider-man" is a wonderful title and i'm just trying to look like less of a normie right now

something something Ed piskor...something something

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I fucked up on professor X....however you didn't refer to him as "The Amazing Spider-man"

"Spider-man" is a wonderful title and i'm just trying to look like less of a normie right now

something something Ed piskor...something something

only some people are going to get what I mean by this -- But you were being a real "babyface" about it.