• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw feeling bad for women?

G

I used to hate this diversity hire
I still do, but i kinda hate her less because she’s literally dying from lou gherig disease lol
She’s only 14 years old.

[MEDIA=youtube]HUV8Vvl53V8[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]FMI7qrMmxOk[/MEDIA]

F4478544-CA63-4FE8-A63D-57D064056B6A.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Lou Gehrig's disease is just ALS, right? That's a really hellish way to go out, honestly. A person would have to be a real vile piece of shit for me to not feel bad for then having that. My ex's dad and my buddy's mom both died of it. Both particularly active, athletic people. One suffered miserably for 2 years, one found out she had it and died in under a year. The guitarist Jason Becker has had it for like 30 years though. He still composes virtuosic musical pieces using a computer he controls with his eyes.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Isn't that what got James Yeager ? He was a loud mouth but fuck if that one video wasn't hilarious for it's time.

Last edited: