• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Faggot mayor who was regular at the White House being a pedo?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/03/02/patrick-wojahn-college-park-mayor-arrested/11383844002/[/URL]
Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 3.17.15 AM.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Better question is: what did he do or say to get his compromat leaked...because guess what, they all have a dossier like this ready for all the Mayors.
Lemme guess that this guy was all-in on the 'P' part and pushing for legalizing kid-fucking?

Can't be jailed for fucking kids when its legal.

Like all the weed-heads moved to California for 'legal weed, mannnnnnnn' the first state to legalize kid-fucking will be filled with U-hauls the next day.

And Heeby Kikeburger will have the first 'Legal KP store with underage dancers' open that same day.

When is that day with no reason at all coming? Can't be far away.

G

Lemme guess that this guy was all-in on the 'P' part and pushing for legalizing kid-fucking?

Can't be jailed for fucking kids when its legal.

Like all the weed-heads moved to California for 'legal weed, mannnnnnnn' the first state to legalize kid-fucking will be filled with U-hauls the next day.
Trail of Tears, 2.0 (this time caused by child trauma instead of Cherokee evictions).

G

Shit like this is what blackpilled me on the future of the US.

Its fucking over, imma go be a White person somewhere else.
I used to scoff at that deagel.com (now taken down but I have the graphs and population projections saved as a PDF) predicting the population of the USA dwindling to 99 million in 2 years (projections made in 2015 btw). Now, I want to know who was deagels main source.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
I used to scoff at that deagel.com (now taken down but I have the graphs and population projections saved as a PDF) predicting the population of the USA dwindling to 99 million in 2 years (projections made in 2015 btw). Now, I want to know who was deagels main source.
Pfizer, see how that works out.

Was there a demographics breakdown?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
There very well may be a brutal cataclysm event in 2040, plenty of prophecies about 1/3 of the population getting rekt. This guy's put a lot of the Biblical and other archaic texts into a timeline that makes a lot more sense than the gibberish world history that is taught.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I used to scoff at that deagel.com (now taken down but I have the graphs and population projections saved as a PDF) predicting the population of the USA dwindling to 99 million in 2 years
So everything's going to be ok after all? If we got down to 99 million this country would be the only country that really rocks.

G

So everything's going to be ok after all? If we got down to 99 million this country would be the only country that really rocks.
The sad thing is...look at the GDP change. The top countries lose the most population (and GDP) UK will lose 80% of its PPP per capita for eg

while other countries like Russia, also lose population...but their GDP will blow up literally 140% ....Russia will be a rich country soon. Its almost as if the post-WW3 'new deal' will be in Russia, by whoever will replace Putin being their version of FDR.

Its almost like this Deagel document (released in 2017) is a playbook for a post WW3 world, where they predict a Russian victory and Anglosphere loss (at least in demographics and economy...which can only mean also a military loss). Besides those two realms...minor losses in population and GDP for the middle east. Rest of the world remains shitty or shittier shit-holes, but no real drastic change.

Even for eg, Netherlands actually INCREASES in Population...so this is more a calamity for the Anglo realm, globally speaking (US Canada UK Aussie NZ etc). So its not like in sync with a latent (((Kalergi))) plan or anything like that...it looks like they're forecasting an Anglo-caust more than anything.

Deagel.com forecasts 67% of the American posters here will be dead in 2 years. Let that sink in.

Last edited by a moderator: