• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW El Duce?

bombvest

Forum Clout
whiny faggot cobain shot himself. get over it. heroin addicts have a suicide rates almost as high as trannies.

courtney love is a train wreck who couldn't find her fat ass with both hands let alone execute a murder and not get caught.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He tell her his dick is a popsicle or something?
Lol. Details are fuzzy, but she was like a retarded or slow girl in the neighborhood and Kurt and his buddies would basically break into her house or sometimes she would let them in, abd they would drink her parent's booze and smoke weed- I think he got her drunk one day (might have fucked her multiple times) and fucked her. It's how he lost his virginity. Lol.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
El duce rocked back in the day.

I have a buddy who I think played shows with him but I'm not remembering exactly what the story was, will have to ask him again. He's from a big band of the same era and says he's sure Courtney killed him and that most others believe that as well, which is weird that Billy Corgan still stays friends with her. Don't know how widespread it is but alot of folks are pretty sure Kurt wrote the first Hole album.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I have a buddy who I think played shows with him but I'm not remembering exactly what the story was, will have to ask him again. He's from a big band of the same era and says he's sure Courtney killed him and that most others believe that as well, which is weird that Billy Corgan still stays friends with her. Don't know how widespread it is but alot of folks are pretty sure Kurt wrote the first Hole album.
I thought Billy wrote that album?