• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Easter candy?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Big fawkin’ fan of the mini eggs (:image_9249:) from Cadbury. Remember eating all of mine and my sister’s every Easter and getting in trouble from my dad

1680896285870.jpeg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I always liked the original Cadbury Eggs while my friend liked the carmel filled ones. lol we used to argue about such back in the day like it really mattered. My grandma used to love the Philadelpha Candies Maple Nut Easter Eggs, even tho I am not a fan of such I still try to purchase one every easter season as it reminds me of her.

Happy Easter Brothamen !

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I always liked the original Cadbury Eggs while my friend liked the carmel filled ones. lol we used to argue about such back in the day like it really mattered. My grandma used to love the Philadelpha Candies Maple Nut Easter Eggs, even tho I am not a fan of such I still try to purchase one every easter season as it reminds me of her.

Happy Easter Brothamen !
Say “such” again, stupid!

Forum Clout
We do. I think they are made by a different company. I'm sure the Europeans ones are better. American chocolate is to European chocolate what transgender vaginas are to the nature made ones.

I'm not one of those Europeans who shits on America, but American chocolate really is fucking terrible. I bought some Hersheys a few years ago and thought it tasted literally like vomit.