• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Duncan Trussel?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Rogan has him on and he talks like he's somebody, but I only ever saw him on and knew him from Rogan.

Hate his face (clear faggot) and voice and calculated 'schtick' to make psychadelics/drugs cool.
Seriously- who is the guy? I think he was a comedian? But then you can't find shit on YouTube about his sets. I think he had a podcast that was popular for a bit--

It's really fucked- he's billed as a standup comedian and he tours the country doing standup. If you do a Google search or youtube search for his standup/standup videos, there's nothing out there--- It's all his appearances on Rogan's shows or his speeches/lectures. Nothing comedy related.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He made Midnight Gospel. His George Washington stuff with Brendon Walsh is great(due to the Beeman though). His prank call to the Spice Channel is funny.

He's got a pretty limited comedic pool he draws from: fake technical difficulties, yelling, and of course psychedelics.

G

He made Midnight Gospel. His George Washington stuff with Brendon Walsh is great(due to the Beeman though). His prank call to the Spice Channel is funny.

He's got a pretty limited comedic pool he draws from: fake technical difficulties, yelling, and of course psychedelics.
Midnight Gospel has a few good moments but on the whole comes off far too pretentious in its message

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I enjoyed his podcast years ago but he became more pretentious and annoying as time went on. I can’t stand him now.
WWAWD Ram Dass

I listened in to the Family Hour Podcast for a while for the self-indulgent "hey maaaan" stoner shit, he seemed like a blue-collar but kind of effeminate guy who's just really likeable. But then he got very serious and pretentious about his whole spirituality shit, his mom died and he made a big deal about it, whereas he barely glanced over getting a ball removed from his cancer scare.

The death knell I think for me was when he had Greg Fitzsimmons on, who I loathe and who hasn't gotten nearly enough hate.

Hollywood just ruins people. Maaaaaaan.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
WWAWD Ram Dass

I listened in to the Family Hour Podcast for a while for the self-indulgent "hey maaaan" stoner shit, he seemed like a blue-collar but kind of effeminate guy who's just really likeable. But then he got very serious and pretentious about his whole spirituality shit, his mom died and he made a big deal about it, whereas he barely glanced over getting a ball removed from his cancer scare.

The death knell I think for me was when he had Greg Fitzsimmons on, who I loathe and who hasn't gotten nearly enough hate.

Hollywood just ruins people. Maaaaaaan.
I stopped listening after he put out an episode whining about the death of George Floyd.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
He’s a total fag but there was one JRE where he was making fun of Joe’s (((homeboy))) Ben Shapiro which tickled a rib for me. But everything else, fag shit.