• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Died Suddenly?

G

[MEDIA=rumble]v1to6s2[/MEDIA]

New documentary about the dark side of the COVID "vaccines": excess deaths, side effects, bizarre blood clots found in cadavers, medical/media/government coverup, the whole WEF population reduction agenda behind it, etc. Overall I think it was well done and the production was good, although there were a few choices made that will probably bug some people. Probably would've been better off not tacking on some of the other controversial topics in the beginning. Very jarring and some graphic conent, but definitely worth checking out.

G

I thought died suddenly was code for killed himself
I think pre COVID it was. That or "died unexpectedly." Now it's a euphemism for people dying from vaccine side effects. It's happening to three year olds so don't think it's them offing themselves. They have a montage of news stories in the video, but there was (at least at one point) a Facebook group called "Died Suddenly News" that would collect all these stories. From what I understand they got banned, but I don't have Fagbook so not sure.

Forum Clout
1669241636794.png