• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW dickheads at work

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
There’s this certain breed of dickhead that you always have to work with in construction type jobs. Maybe its just a thing in this area but idk. They’re fucking relentless.

For a few hours Im fine with it and its funny. But the second half of the day I want to fucking murder this guy. Cant just be serious for 2 seconds and I can never tell if he’s fucking with me or actually asking me to do something. Fawkin brutal man.
Do you know what Im talking about? How do you guys deal with these fucks? I can only go along with it for so many hours before it becomes ENRAGING (genuinely).

G

"They’re fucking relentless"

How? You're bitching and complaining about something, but being vague... At least you gave a clue, "Cant just be serious for 2 seconds".
Is he cracking jokes? Is he asking you to do something, only to say "Nah, I was just fucking with you", or is he teasing/bullying you?

Regardless of your answer the solution is to tell him to knock it off, or to chill out.

You're no longer in the Navy, you're a big boy now that's working a big boy job, so just say something to the asshole already.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
"They’re fucking relentless"

How? You're bitching and complaining about something, but being vague... At least you gave a clue, "Cant just be serious for 2 seconds".
Is he cracking jokes? Is he asking you to do something, only to say "Nah, I was just fucking with you", or is he teasing/bullying you?

Regardless of your answer the solution is to tell him to knock it off, or to chill out.

You're no longer in the Navy, you're a big boy now that's working a big boy job, so just say something to the asshole already.
I just thought some pests could relate to working with a retarded dickhead for 8 hours, jeez louise

JebJoh

Forum Clout
There’s this certain breed of dickhead that you always have to work with in construction type jobs. Maybe its just a thing in this area but idk. They’re fucking relentless.

For a few hours Im fine with it and its funny. But the second half of the day I want to fucking murder this guy. Cant just be serious for 2 seconds and I can never tell if he’s fucking with me or actually asking me to do something. Fawkin brutal man.
Do you know what Im talking about? How do you guys deal with these fucks? I can only go along with it for so many hours before it becomes ENRAGING (genuinely).
Just pretend you are autistic.