• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Deadfall (1993)?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I had heard about this movie being awful but Nic Cage being bat shit crazy in it. Watched over the weekend and holy shit is it something else.

It’s directed by Cage’s brother and it’s supposed to be a stylish film noir but comes off like a parody and Cage is hilarious with how over the top he is. Also has Michael Biehn, James Coburn, Charlie Sheen, Talia Shire, Mickey Dolenz (I watch the monkees!) Clarence Williams III, and Peter Fonda. It has to be seen to believed

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I had heard about this movie being awful but Nic Cage being bat shit crazy in it. Watched over the weekend and holy shit is it something else.

It’s directed by Cage’s brother and it’s supposed to be a stylish film noir but comes off like a parody and Cage is hilarious with how over the top he is. Also has Michael Biehn, James Coburn, Charlie Sheen, Talia Shire, Mickey Dolenz (I watch the monkees!) Clarence Williams III, and Peter Fonda. It has to be seen to believed

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Wow that’s basically unwatchable. Impressive.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wow that’s basically unwatchable. Impressive.
It’s really bizarre, obviously the only way they got it made and the names in the movie is because the director is a Coppola ( nic’s director brother has barely done anything since) but it’s amazing at just how awful it is. The story makes no sense, tries to be film noir but comes off as parody then at one point it turns into almost a James Bond with an over the top villain who has a claw for a hand.

It’s to be seen for how bad you can fuck up a movie even with good actors.