• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Daytime trash tv?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like to have something on in the background when working from home and shows like Maury or Wilkos are something else. I have a hard time believing the people on Maury are real and are just going with whatever they’re told by story producers for a paycheck. But is it worth it to go on tv and just make an ass of yourself for 2 grand or so? Trainwreck!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I went to a taping of Maury like 10 years ago and it was such a drag.
Yeah I can’t tell if people just pretending / exaggerating to be all kinds of a mess yet there’s plenty of people who have no shame and go on tv thinking they’re gonna be a star. I’ve know people (not personally but stuff like someone’s sister, bartender from this place, etc) that have gone on dating and other nonsense like this so I guess everyone is different.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
2,000 is a lot to some people.
That’s the other part, people will do go to great lengths for money even if it’s gonna humiliate themselves. I suspect any of these multiple “who is the baby daddy?” Are just people grabbing friends so they can get a pay day because the everyone wants to see a you are NOT the father! Which makes the woman look like a stupid whore yet 2 grand is 2 grand.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
tumblr_nzo7roHlg71qhy7ijo1_540.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I heard they instruct people to hoot and holler and clap like seals on command...true? Hate Maury with a passion
I always think of MC Serch’s awful show and realize a lot of work goes into making these awful shows work. Maury seems like he hates doing this nonsense (at one time he considered himself a serious journalist) but it pays well so bring on the DNA test!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Crazy how quick she went from being “Americans sweetheart” to everyone learning she a mean, hateful, miserable cunt to her staff and anyone not famous. I remember hearing about her being an awful pain in the ass when she had her 90s sitcom that went to shit after she came out but somehow it all went away when she stated her daytime show.

Forum Clout
Crazy how quick she went from being “Americans sweetheart” to everyone learning she a mean, hateful, miserable cunt to her staff and anyone not famous. I remember hearing about her being an awful pain in the ass when she had her 90s sitcom that went to shit after she came out but somehow it all went away when she stated her daytime show.
She used the gay card and rode it for 20 years