• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da Sean Penn?

Forum Clout
I bet with some experience, 1 in 1000 can act as good as anyone, and that would make Sean Penn one out of almost 8 million people. The rest is just a matter of having luck or the right connections in the industry. The actual creativity comes from the writer and the director.

Why are we giving these people such a bloated ego they think their opinions are important?

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I enjoyed State of Grace, Mystic River, Carlitos Way, and Colors. Everything else with him is shit. Him talking up people like Hugo Chavez and El Chapo like they’re great guys definitely makes him look like a retard.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I enjoyed State of Grace, Mystic River, Carlitos Way, and Colors. Everything else with him is shit. Him talking up people like Hugo Chavez and El Chapo like they’re great guys definitely makes him look like a retard.
He was good in The Game but wasn't the star or anything. I usually can separate the faggot from the faggots beliefs unless its Mark Ruffalo or Ron Pearlman.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
He was good in The Game but wasn't the star or anything. I usually can separate the faggot from the faggots beliefs unless its Mark Ruffalo or Ron Pearlman.
Forgot about that one. But for the longest time, we was just that guy, who’s beliefs overcame his actual work, and he was fine with it.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Carlito2.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Being as it’s his political ilk that have pushed the faggotry forward, he should stfu. Phony cunt
Exactly. No way you'd catch him saying this shit 5 years ago, this is just a sad attempt to appeal to the half of the country Hollywood has been actively shitting on for so long. We're talking about an industry of adults who play dress-up and make-pretend for a living, something the rest of us were told to cut out by the time we were 12, at the very latest. We need to go back to regarding actors as highly as the ancient Romans did, a rung or two below prostitutes, at least hookers offer a valuable service.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I hate him but he's based for beating the shit out of Madonna.

Also, Chris Penn in Reservoir Dogs is better than anything his brother did.
Madonna said that never actually happened. I think it’s just one of those rumors that people took and ran with. Like Richard Gere and the gerbil.