• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da non alcoholic beer

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Sure, call me a faggot, but sometimes I enjoy them when I want a beer but don’t want to run the risk of getting that perfect two beer buzz.

I like it especially on Sunday afternoons when I go for a walk, when I’m coming home from work midweek, or when I’m on holiday and don’t feel like popping a beer before 5pm. It has its purpose, at least for me.

Monk

Forum Clout
Just order a cranberry juice
It's a natural diuretic. My girlfriend drinks it when she's got her period. Whaddaya got your period?

Screenshot_24.png

G

I took a break from drinking and would have them (nice willpower, stupid) during that time. No shit, they really can give you a phantom buzz and this is coming from an almost Patso level drinker. Maybe it's just the taste or whatever but not a bad substitute if you're wanting to avoid a serious hangover. But they are loaded with even more carbs than regular beer and you do feel like a fag drinking them after a while.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I took a break from drinking and would have them (nice willpower, stupid) during that time. No shit, they really can give you a phantom buzz and this is coming from an almost Patso level drinker. Maybe it's just the taste or whatever but not a bad substitute if you're wanting to avoid a serious hangover. But they are loaded with even more carbs than regular beer and you do feel like a fag drinking them after a while.
Yeah, it’s not like I drink them all the time. Just a taste from time to time. 9 times out of 10, I’ll just get a beer. If I don’t feel like drinking but want to sit in a terrace or something, I’ll get a non alcoholic drink and enjoy it.

Forum Clout
They’ve gotten better in recent years. There’s a lot of craft n/a beers. But they are pricey for what they are and I tend to just drink cans of sparking water when I’m doing a detox. This way I get the fizz without the carbs and calories.