• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da Marxism?

Forum Clout
Heheh, so your boy Wyzz really did it. Turns out my 10/10 chinese GF's mom is some kinda chinese marxist teacher that gets paid to go to other countries and teach it, i dunno i didn't understand I just smiled and nodded saying me love you long time

So does that make her a communist, or am i just thinking the jewish thing where the mom passes it down?
I don't really wanna date a commie, but I do want to continue fuggin. tough one man

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
15D12B25-3E41-42FC-909D-D5C71EFE030C.jpeg

Forum Clout
Stop pretending you have a girlfriend, incel faggot.
I'll post a pic of her hot bod either sunday or monday FAGGOT if she lets me take a pic
Big Wyyz, never a payoff to any storyline, Big Wyyz
i'm still gonna try to fuck her in 2 days HOMO i'll let you know how it goes in a DM
Can you shoot that slant in the fucking head for me?
i'd rather jizz on her belly, i still like to kiss after completion

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I'll post a pic of her hot bod either sunday or monday FAGGOT if she lets me take a pic

i'm still gonna try to fuck her in 2 days HOMO i'll let you know how it goes in a DM

i'd rather jizz on her belly, i still like to kiss after completion
Got the doxx on Big Cobra Wyyz, now its all clear.
D5A78C2A-6A3E-4575-9211-ADAA30A5D5F6.jpeg