• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da high school reunions?

G

Im cringing so hard. I personally would go to something like my 50th I think. see how my junior year gf's pussy feels 53 years later. agoosh agoosh.

[MEDIA=youtube]oilv8Eh68uk:549[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]oC0-WbVeluE:320[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]JKBZTG1vObs:155[/MEDIA]

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Went to my 20th. Surprised so many people remembered me.
Was fun spending a night with everyone, fr.
Saw an old hookup with her fatbody husband.
She looked decent for 38.
And no, child. Her name is not Niki.
Niki does not look decent.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
1612694762971.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I moved across the country before my 10th anniversary so I naturally didn't go (didn't want to even if I was there) but I remember my buddy brought it around the time it happened and I asked "how was the reunion organized anyway? I didn't get an email or call." He told me it was all coordinated thorough Facebook and I just say ah ok.

I got rid of Facebook years before that reunion so I'm glad that the only ones who went are the ones who still waste their time on Facebook being nosey and having to know what goes on in everyone's life.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
My 10 year is coming up and it’ll be fun to hear about all the heroin deaths

I had like 5 classmates OD within 3 years of graduation. It was always a weird feeling to find out even though we weren’t that close anymore tobehonestwitchya. We used to talk on the fawkin phone for hours though.