• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Customer Service

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Doing pest control at the moment, and have been dealing with total fucking cocksuckers lately.

What do you think? Is the customer always right, or are we justified in fucking with them when possible.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I've always thought that customers who get pissy at customer service are losers, thinking they are doing their best. Then a couple of years ago, I had a TV that broke and tried to get help. I was in so many calls with them, going on for several days. No one had an answer and just told me to talk to another department that I'd already talked to several times. It ended with me yelling at them something in the vein of "I AM A CUSTOMER. YOU ARE THERE TO SERVE ME." Fucking retards. I now think every person that works at customer service should kill themselves.