• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW crossing your legs like a woman?

G

How does something so wrong, feel so right? (especially the crossed leg that slightly hovers above ground.) Why does that feel so good? That feeling where your crossed foot just dangles a lil and your ankle turns into some kind of loose pivot swaying like you aint got a care.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
How does something so wrong, feel so right? (especially the crossed leg that slightly hovers above ground.) Why does that feel so good? That feeling where your crossed foot just dangles a lil and your ankle turns into some kind of loose pivot swaying like you aint got a care.
Exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm only truly comfortable when I'm sitting like this on a couch or chair. My legs both want to be in this position, and my back hurts when I have to sit "normal" on an airplane for a couple hours.

1673317244680679.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I do it all the time but it's only right leg over left, it feels very uncomfortable and weird to do left leg over right. Knwowhatimean?
I prefer left over right and then I’ll push myself up so I don’t slouch.
Edit: I want to add that I put my left ankle on my right knee. I’ve never gone thigh over thigh and didn’t even think about it but no judgment on my part.
WWAWD sitting Indian style and I’m not talking about on the curb with a bottle of liquor.

Last edited:

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Doesn’t it hurt when you sit like that while Leroy’s aidsy cock is drilling for shit?