• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW cowards on here talking shit only after someone is banned/leaves

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Pretty ironic Mr Forems is just like Ant on da show - says all this shit behind your back, but then immediately turns agreeable in your presence.

This isn't even a defense of cake horn, who I like (even though the alliance bit was worn into the ground 1 month after it started) it's just an observation of what happens everytime someone leaves here.

Womanly behavior. Gossiping hens.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Pretty ironic Mr Forems is just like Ant on da show - says all this shit behind your back, but then immediately turns agreeable in your presence.

This isn't even a defense of cake horn, who I like (even though the alliance bit was worn into the ground 1 month after it started) it's just an observation of what happens everytime someone leaves here.

Tbh.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Definitely woman behavior.

I don't say anything bad about anyone here except Johnny for being a stick in the mud and Chocolate hellhole for being mean about crows (but I still like both of them)
There's too much misery in life to get upset at posters on a forum. We're all misfits in some form or fashion, let's shitpost and laff it up

G

the irony thing is i began to dislike the dutch twins for doing this (to downsie dan)...they were simping for his brand new podcast and dming him sweet nothings...then when Dougie and his hilarity induced charisma + Snake having enough of the ego tripping and doxxed Dan...and suddenly they changed their tune.

(notice I only changed my tune on Pharaoh Danses after his daliance with torswats with foolhardy recklessness)

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Know who snake is
Know who covidcumia is
Know who mullen is

Don't know any of these other freaks, don't care

Far too many people here with 10000s of posts while not even registering on my radar. Get a clue!

I mean in the spirit of the thread, the whole "Norm consulted a rabbi" thing is maybe something you troll with for a day or two. It's just vague, like what consulting took place? From my POV it seems like he had terminal cancer and was maybe talking to a couple religious figures about the afterlife, a rabbi included.

There's also the problem with repetition. When you tell the same shit over and over again for however long it's been it loses the emotional impact, you know? You've really attached your entire cart to this horse and it's way past time to move on to something new. I'm sure Colin Quinn has said something nice about Jews, maybe start there?

G

Look what they did. Look what they did to my little Dutch boy….

G

I mean in the spirit of the thread, the whole "Norm consulted a rabbi" thing is maybe something you troll with for a day or two. It's just vague, like what consulting took place? From my POV it seems like he had terminal cancer and was maybe talking to a couple religious figures about the afterlife, a rabbi included.

There's also the problem with repetition. When you tell the same shit over and over again for however long it's been it loses the emotional impact, you know? You've really attached your entire cart to this horse and it's way past time to move on to something new. I'm sure Colin Quinn has said something nice about Jews, maybe start there?
He also assumes that people are so enamored with Norm that their jew hatred will be shaken by it. Antisemites are usually pretty committed to the bit - I don't think a comedian is going to change their minds.