• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW cock shaking?

You've taken a piss, now what?

• Shake it back and forth

• Shake it in a personally developed pattern

• I don't touch my cock, I bounce it up and down on my underpants

• No shaking for me, I let the dew drops run down my leg (sigma)

• Dab it gently with toilet paper like it was a baby's mouth

• I don't have a cock

• Dan Mullen raped me

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

WWAW cock sucking?

20C1D389-7476-4030-BF93-2158FB347B64.png

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
When I worked in an office I'd go take a piss, come back to my cube and sit down and notice there's a little piss drop somewhere near my crotch.
I thought to myself wow I must've been pissing hard or at a weird angle at the urinal.
It was like 3 more attempts over the course of a week and it happened every time until I realized I was shaking it off onto my pants

Now you may say, oh soulbrother, you just have a big cock NO! It's quite small!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
WWAW switching to boxer briefs because you're tired of the piss drop sliding down your leg?
Not with that at all, brothaman.

My wedding tackle requires briefs.

Can't be having my cockandballs hanging out of the fly and zipping up my nutsack.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Figure-eights with a half twist, try it and thank me later.
I always stir paint in figure eights because my dad always made a really big deal about shaking the shit out of the can and then ALWAYS stirring in figure eights like it was imperative.

I've worked with a bunch of professional painters and every time I see them stir paint I anything but squiggles and figure eights I think to myself "this jerkoff doesn't even know what the fuck he's doing."