• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW classic boxing matches? Any recommendations?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Been on a huge kick of late 70’s/80s classic boxing matches since the UFC was on break during xmas. (The Glover Texeira fight last night was a banger!) I was never big into boxing, more of an MMA guy so theres alot i havent seen. If anyone has any must-see boxing matches post them here for a brothaman. This morning I watched Hearns v Hagler. Awesome fight.

G

0__DSC9498jpeg.jpg

FbMPYx_UEAIIBnU.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Marvelous Marvin is my all time favorite with Tommy Morrison being second. lol his final few years were crazy.

WWAWD Buster Douglas Boxing for z sega?

My childhood friend had a Marvelous Marvin signed poster on his wall that his dad gave him (right before he blew his head off with a shotgun). We bullied Ian for “having a nigger hanging on his wall” so much he moved it into the closet lol. Looking back, I wish i wouldve bullied him into giving it to me.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
My childhood friend had a Marvelous Marvin signed poster on his wall that his dad gave him (right before he blew his head off with a shotgun). We bullied Ian for “having a nigger hanging on his wall” so much he moved it into the closet lol. Looking back, I wish i wouldve bullied him into giving it to me.

lol we were all little shits when younger. my friends would poke fun at our one younger friend for having mostly naked wrestling stuff on his walls or on his tshirts (full disclosure - we only realised how stupid such looked after we got laughed for the same thing first ).

I pretty much avoid posters and art on my walls nowadays but I do have a lone framed portrait of muhammad ali above my computer. Hell if the Father knew he was going to be departing maybe he figured a signed posted of the Marvelous One would be the best thing he could leave.

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
For me this is the best modern huge heavyweight fight. Unproven younger fighter stepping up against a ageing legend. The loser comes out of it with credit.

This was judged fight of last year. Only extended highlights but still good

G

Been on a huge kick of late 70’s/80s classic boxing matches since the UFC was on break during xmas. (The Glover Texeira fight last night was a banger!) I was never big into boxing, more of an MMA guy so theres alot i havent seen. If anyone has any must-see boxing matches post them here for a brothaman. This morning I watched Hearns v Hagler. Awesome fight.

[MEDIA=youtube]gaOTSMB6hLQ[/MEDIA]
This was what I was actually going to post.