WWAW City of San Francisco paying its Black residents $5 million as reparations

I'm pretty sure this isn't a dangerous precedent at all.

Anthony would get $2.5m if he moved to SF. He already has the gay lifestyle.

1679056438129.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I've said this before....You can't blame the grifter for setting up the grift, however you can totally make fun of the marks who fall for it.

They only fucked up by asking for too much. They could have gone as high as $250,000 and gotten it, but they were as greedy and entitled as a Nigerian sci-fi "author". Even the fags in SF are going to wonder why they should pay so much in a city that never had slavery.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
They only fucked up by asking for too much. They could have gone as high as $250,000 and gotten it, but they were as greedy and entitled as a Nigerian sci-fi "author". Even the fags in SF are going to wonder why they should pay so much in a city that never had slavery.
it's pawnstars

they ask for the astronomical amount to begin with
San Francisco plays "Rick" and say, like 100,000.00

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I hope this happens in all 50 states, pay up, figure out the details , like if quadroons get paid or not. I want to see this absurdity turned up to 11
I want to see generational crimes (even though slavery wasn't a crime then) become law. Fast track the collapse, America had a good run.

G

Do you really believe that? How would they even decide who is black? And where would they get the billions of dollars from to pay for that? It ain’t happening.