• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Christmas?

G

My nigga! Kinks niggas unite!

C9AE3858-AFA7-427B-8ADA-9256BF79A252.jpeg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I like telling people I’m Muslim when they tell me to have a merry Christmas, or happy holidays, or whatever it is now.
The uncomfortable look on their face is priceless.

G

Yesterday I was walking to the grocery store to buy some beef. There was a fat kid standing out the front of his house and his fatness angered me. Hilariously, he looked like the kid from Bad Santa now that I shinkleboutit.

When I was walking back home, he was still standing there. I was getting angry again. Little fatty.

I noticed he was staring at me. I noticed his parents were there too, putting up lights. Then the kid said to me, "Hi! We're putting up Christmas decorations! 😊"

And then my cold heart grew 3 sizes. He was a happy kid putting up lights and I hated him for no reason. I gave a thumbs up and said "cool dude".

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yesterday I was walking to the grocery store to buy some beef. There was a fat kid standing out the front of his house and his fatness angered me. Hilariously, he looked like the kid from Bad Santa now that I shinkleboutit.

When I was walking back home, he was still standing there. I was getting angry again. Little fatty.

I noticed he was staring at me. I noticed his parents were there too, putting up lights. Then the kid said to me, "Hi! We're putting up Christmas decorations! 😊"

And then my cold heart grew 3 sizes. He was a happy kid putting up lights and I hated him for no reason. I gave a thumbs up and said "cool dude".
What happened to the beef!??

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Heck yeah. Today I put up some of our interior Christmas lights and some decorations. Tomorrow I start work on this year's festive door decor.
You guys will be the envy of the neighborhood, i'm sure it will look splendid.

Have you guys moved out to the wilderness/country yet, or are you still preparing for something like that?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Lots of ducks to still line up first (well dug and plumbing/wiring) but it's gonna be awesome. You're invited to target shoot on our range when it's complete.
I'm a Dutchie, i have never seen let alone held a gun in my life, i would like to practice though, better stand a safe distance away when i do, lol.