• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW changing your # and not telling anyone

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
It's even funnier when you move 1500 miles away without telling anyone 🤣
I fucking pretty much just did this moving from FL to New England. Had a few drinks with two of my closest buddies before I left but that was it. Someone called me last week and I got to be like "Dude, I don't even fucking live in that state anymore." Felt great.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I fucking pretty much just did this moving from FL to New England. Had a few drinks with two of my closest buddies before I left but that was it. Someone called me last week and I got to be like "Dude, I don't even fucking live in that state anymore." Felt great.
When I left I got a call around my birthday about 8 months later from a friend he asked what I was doing, I said nothing, he said wanna go to Buffalo Wild Wings? Then I told him I lived 1500 miles away. He didn't believe me and I sent him a photo. He was kinda bummed I didn't tell him, but when I told him I didn't tell anyone beside my parents and brother, he understood.