• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW burning a pool table

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
The seller of this house left a garbage $400 pool table. I've been burning it in the $100 firepit.
Screenshot_20221225_190834.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember my parents having a massive screaming match one time because my dad randomly bought some piece of shit pool table that we had for like 3 months. When he sold it I sawed the ends off of two pool cues and chained them together and made nunchucks, which he made me take apart when he saw them. They were heavy as fuck and I made the chain too long so when I tried to swing them around I just wailed myself in the back.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I remember my parents having a massive screaming match one time because my dad randomly bought some piece of shit pool table that we had for like 3 months. When he sold it I sawed the ends off of two pool cues and chained them together and made nunchucks, which he made me take apart when he saw them. They were heavy as fuck and I made the chain too long so when I tried to swing them around I just wailed myself in the back.
looks like someone is bragging that they had a childhood with both parents