• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Bully (2001)

G

Made by Larry "I'm a creep who likes to let the camera linger on teen bodies" Clark of Kids (1995) fame. Pretty disturbing. Homoerotic too, and not in a fun way like Top Gun or Predator. Based on a true story about degenerate suburban kids in Florida who murdered the bully in their peer group. Good movie though.

G

Is this the scientologist, the drug addict, the dead Phillips sister, or all of the above?

I get them confused

[URL unfurl="true"]https://i1.wp.com/ancensored.com/sites/default/files/images/galleries/_ver2/data/pic/00/16/79/phillips-bully-n-09.jpg[/URL]
Scientologist

G

Leo Fitzpatrick was fine in “Kids” when he was paired with a bunch of non-actors, but you really see how much he sucks in “Bully” compared to the professionals.

The ending scene in the courtroom rules.
Kids will always have a soft spot for me as my teen years were basically a replica of that movie except in London with no AIDS.

G

I remember being legitimately disturbed by the murder scene despite seeing plenty of gore in other movies.
It was as messy and panicked as you'd imagine a bunch of dipshit teenagers murdering one of their own would be.