• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW breaking your Keto streak by inhaling an entire pizza in one sitting?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1686942377881.png

G

Ah yes, the Tomlinson method. "I burned 180 calories today so now I'm going to eat a 1500 calorie pizza."

This fat idiot isn't eating a light, Roman style pizza

This is his go-to place. Straight from the pig's mouth.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ianspizza.com/[/URL]

Home of sickening Frankenstein creations like the "Macho Nacho," a "Cheesy potato and ranch" pizza and Fat's personal favourite - the Mac and Cheese pizza.

What a fatshit.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Ah yes, the Tomlinson method. "I burned 180 calories today so now I'm going to eat a 1500 calorie pizza."

This fat idiot isn't eating a light, Roman style pizza

This is his go-to place. Straight from the pig's mouth.

Home of sickening Frankenstein creations like the "Macho Nacho," a "Cheesy potato and ranch" pizza and Fat's personal favourite - the Mac and Cheese pizza.

What a fatshit.
I had a Mac and cheese pizza a few years back and it wasn't bad. I'm kind of a pizza snob, although I maybe eat pizza a handful of times a year. Living in the South, it's hard as fuck to find a good pizza joint. It's amazing how rabdom mom & pop pizzaries in NY/Long Island, blow the shit out of pizza places in the other 49 states.

G

I had a vegetable pizza on cauliflower crust tonight....much easier on the stomach than your normal grease bomb
….
*logs out*
*logs back in 10 minutes later*
*Refreshes lit crit*
*give some ribs to minaw (he doesn’t miss)*
*repeat an hour later*

Why am I wasting my fleeting youth on a dead radio forum ?
If I saw johnnynoname irl i would recognize him;
And i would be ashamed