• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Bon Iver

G

I still really lime their first two albums and listen to them occasionly

[MEDIA=youtube]T0yaQ20dpWI[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]LuQrLsTUcN0[/MEDIA]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Should just make this an early 2000's indie music thread. I was all in around the 2009 or 2010 mark. I still have all the vinyl I bought around that time too *sniff*. When I'm feeling nostalgic I'll throw on some Washed Out or Toro y Moi

G

Should just make this an early 2000's indie music thread. I was all in around the 2009 or 2010 mark. I still have all the vinyl I bought around that time too *sniff*. When I'm feeling nostalgic I'll throw on some Washed Out or Toro y Moi

Don’t criticise my thread. Make your own fucking thread then

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I remember really digging this album when it came out but 'creature fear' is the only track i can remember off hand. Also Treekster where you at with the 'Album' by Girls? Maybe the worst record title and band name combo ever but what a great album

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I remember really digging this album when it came out but 'creature fear' is the only track i can remember off hand. Also Treekster where you at with the 'Album' by Girls? Maybe the worst record title and band name combo ever but what a great album
Fuck is that a good one. Did they just disappear after that? I remember being all in with them.

G

I dig it, haven’t listened to it in a long time i should give it another spin

Forum Clout
I dropped out
The best pussy I ever got was a broad with horrible tattoos and a worse haircut who spent all her inheritance from her dad dying of a drug overdose to go to art school. She dropped out after a year after wasting like $50,000. She drove her car into a wall one night and got locked up in the nut hut so I bounced. Good times.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
It's_All_So_Tiresome.png