• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Black Friday?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Is there anything you faggots are looking to buy this year? I got the new Airpod Pros 2 since I loved the first gen and these are supposed to be way better. I'm also looking at picking up that OLED Alienware monitor but I'm so indecisive.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
5MjjZoM.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I work for a very large e-commerce company that does black Friday and we basically bump up the price a month before black Friday to then drop it back down. Yes, products are on discount, but not as big as they appear.
I remember when some department store got “caught” having a blender more on sale on Memorial Day than Black Friday. They just said they have good deals year round.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Wow never thought of it like that before
I don't know if you're being facetious or not (kind of like in a "No Shit Sherlock" way) but if you think of it, even if something is discounted by 30 percent they get 100 Percent of your money if it was something you weren't going to buy to begin with.

EDIT: i think my comma use in the above is shit