WWAW Beverly Hills?

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
WWAWD Beverly Hillbillies?

beverly-hillbillies.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It has come to my attention that zoomers are trying to make Weezer into the next Creed/Nickelback target.
This makes me furious. They’d be so much more famous if they went Blue to Green Album instead Rivers being a whiny baby and released Pinkerton first because he was sad. But regardless, they have many great albums and aren’t a flash in the pan like Nickelback. Although that All the Right Reasons album was pretty good when it came out. Many fond memories of my friend’s dad driving us to their lake house while listening to “Animals.”

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
It has come to my attention that zoomers are trying to make Weezer into the next Creed/Nickelback target.

Glad they're finally doing something useful. Weezer has always sucked. Cornball faggot music for cornball faggots by cornball faggots.

"Say it Ain't So" is about Rivers (yuck) being triggered by seeing his stepdad's beer in the fridge because his real dad was an alcoholic. Imagine having to work all day and come home and deal with your faggot pussy son with a retarded gay name who isn't even your son and then he writes a song about how upset he is that you have the audacity to enjoy a beer every once in a while. And that's not even their worst song. Faggots.

We need a Weezer hate thread, but it'd be filled with pants-shitting retards posting about how "UH UH UH BLUE ALBUM WAD GOOD THOUGH! DUH DUH PINKERTON WAS GOOD!" No, it all sucks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Glad they're finally doing something useful. Weezer has always sucked. Cornball faggot music for cornball faggots by cornball faggots.

"Say it Ain't So" is about Rivers (yuck) being triggered by seeing his stepdad's beer in the fridge because his real dad was an alcoholic. Imagine having to work all day and come home and deal with your faggot pussy son with a retarded gay name who isn't even your son and then he writes a song about how upset he is that you have the audacity to enjoy a beer every once in a while. And that's not even their worst song. Faggots.

We need a Weezer hate thread, but it'd be filled with pants-shitting retards posting about how "UH UH UH BLUE ALBUM WAD GOOD THOUGH! DUH DUH PINKERTON WAS GOOD!" No, it all sucks.
Make Believe rules. I’m sorry you’re so stupid, child. But yeah, Rivers is a histrionic faggot.