• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW being semi-'jealous' of anyone with only a surface level knowledge of Opie Anthony references?

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
It could be worse. At least you weren't a subscriber to Compound Media. Were you?

pOZE1wgNkpC_U4z3ro22WXzVtXG1ZCL6Pq7zAJ7G_8w.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I think I can do the last one. Then I'll finally be happy...
here's the rub with the moustache back in my grandfather's time- I think in his culture men weren't allowed to grow moustaches unless they:
1) served in the war
2) have kids

it wasn't a written rule (obviously) but more like tacit understanding amongst gentlemen

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Just accept you’ll never be happy and fill the dark void with gregg tony and james since you’re too far gone to find a women and start a family just spend the next 2 final decades filling your day with hedonistic/carnal pleasures. It doesn’t get better
this answer is duplistious because it can be taken facetiously, or literally, and either way it holds weight