• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW being in a good mood?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1680121162558.png

WHAT ARE YA, A HOMO? OHHHH!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just ticklin yer ivories, bud! Glad to hear it, hope it sticks around.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
As a man who has had really brooooooding lows, it's not hard to be in a good mood the further you're away from them.

Keeping myself busy, be it touring or spending time with my mates, or sharing moments with my love, or working on new songs, are what it's all about. Anyone can get down about things if they stop to think about it too much, it's why I firmly believe we're all anxious motherfuckers when it comes down to it.

Even if you are a dweller, find an outlet. If you're lazy, go with music. Find your sound and play the bloody hell out of it until you feel good again.

Like Keith here. I love the man, but he couldn't sing if you put a gun to his head. It sounds like a Basenji getting fist fucked by Big A.

BUT, he's having fun! And WE don't hate that.