• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Autistic best friends Lex Fridman and Elon Musk

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Bet Rogan has his ape-like fingers all over this

Lex.png

1034.jpg

111032.jpg
55203155939135.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I really, really dont like this fuckin' guy. Every time one of his videos autoplays after my shit i'm left sitting there wondering who's this fuckin mush mouthed retard on my tv? Oh, its Lex Friedman again. I've never seen a kike get astroturfed harder than that guy.

G

It's odd seeing him in a suit where the occasion actually calls for it. (It shouldn't be black because it's not a funeral, but still.)
All three of them are wearing appalling suits; ill-fitting and cheap looking. Monkeys like them shouldn't wear suits, they weren't intended for their builds.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Lex is a psyop / Mossad asset right?

Not a joke. He is. He’s a nobody weirdo who is profoundly boring and unfunny, how does he have one of the biggest podcasts and platforms in the world with access to all the thought leaders and stuff?

Forum Clout

Having an MIT .edu email account made Lex famous. Everyone assumes he's a tenured professor there in the field of deep learning ai robot cars or whatever. He's a fucking dullard. Jew slithered into MIT through a loophole and guest lectured during the summer for free a few times, got the .edu email account, and found out where Toe Rogan did Jew jitzu and rolled around with him and sucked his cock in the locker room.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Having an MIT .edu email account made Lex famous. Everyone assumes he's a tenured professor there in the field of deep learning ai robot cars or whatever. He's a fucking dullard. Jew slithered into MIT through a loophole and guest lectured during the summer for free a few times, got the .edu email account, and found out where Toe Rogan did Jew jitzu and rolled around with him and sucked his cock in the locker room.

He also calls himself a research scientist when he only produced one paper.