• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW ATHF?

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Saw the new movie trailer and will probably watch it at some pont. I used to think it was pretty funny back in the day. Whenever I revisit it, I expect it to be shit, but it still kinda holds up and overall I don't think there are too many bad episodes. Probably still my favourite thing Adult Swim has ever put out.

Monk

Forum Clout
Boost_Mobile.png

Where you at, dawg?

Forum Clout
Never really did much for me but it was pretty integral in carving out Adult Swim's corner of the comedy world so I give it a pass. Plus it seems to pop up in 00's hip-hop stuff I enjoy with surprising regularity.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Never really did much for me but it was pretty integral in carving out Adult Swim's corner of the comedy world so I give it a pass. Plus it seems to pop up in 00's hip-hop stuff I enjoy with surprising regularity.
Doom and Quas reference it a few times

Forum Clout
The first few seasons rule. If we're going down Adult Swim memory lane, WWAWT Perfect Hair Forever, Superjail, and Assy McGee?
Superjail was the shit. I feel like once it went off the air it got completely erased from everyone consciousness, but I watch downloaded episodes every few months.