• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Andrew Tate

Spraggy

Forum Clout
I watched a couple videos of this dorky voiced prick and now my YouTube recommendations are filled with him for days

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I watched a couple videos of this dorky voiced prick and now my YouTube recommendations are filled with him for days
He seems like someone who would be cool to 15 year olds. I don’t which one is more retarded, Tate or that old guy whose idea of a self-help seminar is to call his audience weak cunts.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
bump.gif

That nigga gay as fuck

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Absolutely hate him. I checked him out because his name has been popping up everywhere the last 6 months or so and he's the most obvious grifting faggot imaginable. Clearly just preying on young, vulnerable guys.

Also his voice/accent is the most annoying thing I've ever heard. "It doesn't matt-uh, Piers. My wife is my proper-uh-ee. She's handing me autho-ruh-ee for her safety".

Last edited: