Here is is hassling some other asylum seeker while pretending he's Irish

And here is his go fund me like the begging bum he is

"Irish" Americans don't understand they are a joke to most Irish people

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Here is is hassling some other asylum seeker while pretending he's Irish

And here is his go fund me like the begging bum he is

I remember Carlin had a good joke about people that claim to be proud of their ethnic background. “Proud to be Irish? Being Irish isn’t a SKILL... It’s actually a disability.”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Irish people are bonded by their hatred of the English for fucking their people over for a thousand odd years. Irish Americans have never felt nor can they understand that. Legitimately ask any dumb fuck Mick American what the Troubles or Bloody Sunday was and they couldn’t tell you.

I’ve noticed a lot of people who claim ancestry like doing it based on how unique it makes them. No American would proudly claim to be British or French or German if its in their blood. But give them a drop of Irish and they’ll run around screaming about it.

Irish people are bonded by their hatred of the English for fucking their people over for a thousand odd years
The islands have been so mixed for 1000s of years there's no real difference. Most people in England don't really think about Northern Ireland or the pro/against cause there whatsoever. They had no government for years and it's hardly made the media over here

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The comments on the video are hilarious. All these people shitting on Americans but in the next decade or so they’ll essentially be living in Somalia because of “muh migration” and “everyone’s welcome here” mentality.

I guess I’m a Faggot boomer!

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Irish people are bonded by their hatred of the English for fucking their people over for a thousand odd years. Irish Americans have never felt nor can they understand that. Legitimately ask any dumb fuck Mick American what the Troubles or Bloody Sunday was and they couldn’t tell you.

I’ve noticed a lot of people who claim ancestry like doing it based on how unique it makes them. No American would proudly claim to be British or French or German if its in their blood. But give them a drop of Irish and they’ll run around screaming about it.
No, I’ve encountered a few who claimed to be Scottish.
Fuck potato niggers and any inbred bastard who claims to be one

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC

I’ve noticed a lot of people who claim ancestry like doing it based on how unique it makes them. No American would proudly claim to be British or French or German if it’s in their blood. But give them a drop of Irish and they’ll run around screaming about it.
The confidence that oozes from your ramblings is mind boggling.

Irish American money funded the resistance and we’re very aware of “The troubles”, though I’m sure this isn’t as well known with the even further diluted *zoomers.

The Irish are ungrateful cunts, and that’s ok, it’s literally part of their identity.

Plenty of Americans are proud of their German heritage.

Last edited: